Digital signage is an excellent media solution for communicating targeted messages in public spaces. Digital signs, coupled with low-cost flat panel displays, deliver rich visual media content across networked media players.
The design challenge is the video processing, which provides the rich media content consumers demand. With ChipWrights CW5631 System-on-Chip platform, you can build a single-chip media player solution that offers high-definition video at a low-cost and with low power requirements.
The CW5631 System-on-Chip is a powerful multicore processor that is easily integrated into embedded applications, such as digital media boxes. Our SoC technology supports a wide-variety of interfaces to various peripherals and devices so you can keep your bill of material costs down.
- Built-in sensor allows camera to gather viewing statistics
- Identifies number of people who stop to view sign; length of viewing time
- Real-time gathering of data allows sign administrator to continually improve messaging
- USB connector: Add multiple human interaction features: trackball, joystick, touch panels, etc.
- IR receiver allows interactive signage